Circular Congregational Church Notecards
Circular Congregational Church, located on the corner of Meeting Street and Cumberland Street, is among the oldest churches in the South, founded in 1681. This church was founded by the "dissenters" from the Anglican Church which at the time included English Congregationalists, Scots Presbyterians, and French Huguenots. It was originally called the Meeting House which is how Meeting Street received its name - shortened from Meeting House Street.
Notecards with matching envelopes can be purchased as singles or in packages of 6.