Circular Congregational Church Notecards
Lowcountry Sketches

Circular Congregational Church Notecards

Regular price $4.00 $0.00 Unit price per

Circular Congregational Church, located on the corner of Meeting Street and Cumberland Street, is among the oldest churches in the South, founded in 1681. This church was founded by the "dissenters" from the Anglican Church which at the time included English Congregationalists, Scots Presbyterians, and French Huguenots. It was originally called the Meeting House which is how Meeting Street received its name - shortened from Meeting House Street. 

Notecards with matching envelopes can be purchased as singles or in packages of 6.


Share this Product